As the COVID-19 outbreak is still ongoing, you may be wondering what we are doing to ensure the safety of our customers during appointments.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are following the advice issued by the UK Government and Gas Safe on how to work in homes safely.
Precautionary measures we have implemented include:
- Temperature checks ahead of appointments.
- Social distancing work practices.
- Increased hygiene and sanitisation including frequent hand washing and cleaning of tools between jobs.
- Removing all waste at the end of the job to reduce the risk of surface contamination.
Under the circumstances, we realise it isn’t always possible for the property to be vacant. However, we do ask that all household occupants respect social distancing rules and keep at least a 2m distance from the work area whilst work is being carried out.
It will also help us minimise the risk of spread if:
- The work area was cleared of unrequired objects ahead of arrival.
- Internal doors were left open to minimise contact with door handles.
- Access to hand washing facilities was permitted.
As the situation is evolving, we will continue to monitor the advice given and update our work practices to suit.
If a household occupant is self-isolating or starts experiencing symptoms prior to our visit, please do let us know – we will be happy to reschedule for a more suitable time!
We appreciate your patience and support.
KB Gas & Stoves
Our supply, survey and installation service covers the following areas:
Bournemouth Winton Moordown Charminster Northbourne Boscombe Poole Broadstone Canford Heath Canford Cliffs Corfe Mullen Parkstone Christchurch Southbourne New Milton Wimborne Ferndown Verwood Ringwood West Moors Branksome Queens Park Wareham Swanage Dorchester Blandford Salisbury Shaftesbury Sturminster Newton